Preparation Time = 30 mins Cooking Time = 20 - 25 mins
Makes 24 cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ Devil's Food Cake mix
- 1 1/2 containers Betty Crocker™ Whipped Fluffy White Frosting
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan onto cooling racks. Cool completely, for about another 30 minutes.
- Spoon frosting into corner of resealable heavy-duty food-storage plastic bag. Cut about 1/4 inch off corner of bag. Gently push cut corner of bag into the top of each cupcake. Squeeze about 2 teaspoons frosting into center of each cupcake for filling, being careful not to split cupcake. Frost tops of cupcakes with the remaining frosting.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each cupcake. Store loosely covered.